- Specify your email account for sending emails by selecting one of the Email Accounts connected to your user account at Reply. Be aware that once you've specified an email account and started your sequence, you won't be able to change the email account for sending, unless it's an alias (server settings are the same).
- Set the limit of maximum first step emails, which means that your sequence won't send more Step 1 emails per day than this number.
- Define how many new contacts will be processed within the sequence on a daily basis. It is a useful option when you run a sequence that consists of different step types. For example, if you set Max Daily Prospects Throttling to 25, you will not get more than 25 Call tasks within a day for example. This option helps to properly manage workload for reps who manually process Call and Task steps created by sequences.
- Set the delay between each email sent, which refers to the amount of time in seconds that should pass between sending one email to another. We recommend at least a 20-30 second delay to avoid your account being blocked for SPAM activity. Also, our system needs an additional 10-15 seconds to proceed with the email sending, so include this in your calculations when specifying the max number of first step emails per day.
- Disable opens tracking option removes the tracking pixel from the email sent via the sequence and emails will only be tracked by replies. Opens tracking is enabled by default.
- Enable links tracking is an option to track clicks on links within your emails sent to your prospects. It's disabled by default.
Note: Max Daily Prospects Throttling overrides the Max number of emails per day option.
Specify what is to be done when a person replies to your sequence email:
- Mark as finished which means that further follow-up emails are not sent to the prospect
- Continue sending emails to send the remaining follow-up sequence
Switch contact to 'Finished' state if last step email sent and no reply received
The Finished state indicates that the sequence is over for certain prospects. The contact could be switched to the "Finished" state if a response is received, if their email bounced, if they opted out or if there was no reply after a certain number of days.
Please keep in mind that this setting can only be changed if the sequence did not send any emails yet.
Calls and tasks handling
When you set up a sequence, you can select how to handle Call and Tasks steps - automatically or manually.
- You must finish the task manually to move the contact to the next step.
- Once you finish the task manually, the sequence moves the contact to the next step.
- If you do not finish the task manually, the sequence moves the contact to the next step after step delay and finishes the current task.
You can set the system to call a prospect automatically after they open your email several times. You can also assign the Paused status to the prospect after a successful call.
Specify which type of emails (first step or follow-up) are prioritized in case the sequence approaches sending limits.
- First step emails
- Equally divided between
- Follow-up emails