This article describes the existing limits in Reply. Limits that apply to the Team Edition accounts are marked with **.
There is a limit for unique contacts (per month) that you can contact. A unique contact is a contact that you send any step email from any sequence within a billing cycle.
The limit depends on the individual subscription plan:
- $70\mo - 1000 contacts\mo
- $90\mo - 3000 contacts\mo
- $120\mo - 30000 contacts\month
All Business plans have the limit of 30000 contacts/month.
Emails per email account a day
The default limit for sending emails per day from one connected email account is 400 emails (based on the Google policy). To check the remaining limit, navigate to the Email Accounts tabs of the Settings page.
Emails per sequence a day
You can set a limit for sending emails per sequence a day. It cannot exceed the overall limit for emails per email account a day. To set the limit in a particular sequence, navigate to Sequence - Settings - General settings - Max number of emails per day.
Emails per contact a day
The default limit is set to 1 (one) in order to improve the sequence performance and reduce the chances of ending up in the recipient's spam folder.
** Team Edition lets you push the same prospect to several sequences of different team members simultaneously. In this case, you should change the default value to 2 or 3. To change the default limit, navigate to Settings - Emails - Email Safety - Max number of emails to a single contact per day.
Please note: The above limits do not apply to emails sent within the Manual email step.
Every new Reply user has 2 user licenses included in his/her subscription plan. You can also connect an unlimited number of additional email accounts for the cost of $29/month each.
- 15000 requests a month for API requests.
- 10 seconds limit between API calls.
- The limit for syncing contacts using native integrations is the same as the limit for prospects.
You can have a maximum of 50 custom fields in the contact details.
There is a default limit for the maximum number of contacts in the account. Currently, the limit makes 100000 contacts per user account for individual and business subscriptions.
You can raise the limit depending on your subscription plan via a request to the Support team:
- +$30 per month per user for a new limit of 200K prospects (100K additional prospects)
- +$60 per month per user for a new limit of 300K prospects (200K additional prospects)
- +$30 per month per user for a new limit of 400K prospects (300K additional prospects)
- +$60 per month per user for a new limit of 600K prospects (500K additional prospects)