The goal of the Call step is to improve your daily workflow experience. When a prospect is moved to the Call step, Reply creates a Call task accessible from the Tasks Dashboard in Chrome Extension or the Tasks page in the web application.
You can create a Call step in the Sequence Wizard. The text you entered will be displayed in the call widget when you call your contacts:
If you enabled the Cloud Calls feature, you can call the contact, log your call, and set call resolution. If you did not enable the Cloud Calls feature, you can finish the task and move on. For more information on how to use Cloud Calls in the Call step, see the following article.
Manual and Automatic mode
The Call step supports Manual and Automatic modes:
- The contact is not moved to the next step until you finish the task manually.
- If Call is the last step in a sequence, the contact gets the Finished status after a specified number of days (5 by default).
- The contact is moved to the next step if you finish the task manually.
- The contact is moved to the next step automatically after step delay if you do not finish the task manually.
- If Call is the last step in a sequence, the contact gets the Finished status after (?) days.