The Stats tab lets you see the overall performance of your sequence. The tab includes the Filters, Key Metrics, and Detail View sections:
Key metrics and graphs are used for prospect metrics. This means that multiple emails only count once to show certain prospects - opened, replied, etc.
You can filter the statistics by the Time filter. The Time filter lets you select the time period for displaying the statistics. You can select from All time, Last Week, Last Month, Last Year, or set a custom date range. To use a custom date range, click the Time drop-down list, select the Custom Date Range option, and set the needed date range on the calendar:
The Key Metrics section contains statistics that help you measure the success of your sequence:
- Total people. Number of contacts that currently participate in sequence and have received any step emails (including step1 and follow ups, counts as a 1). Consists of Contacted + Not Reached (Bounced + Out of Office + Auto Replied).
- Contacted. Number of contacts that currently participate in sequence and have received your emails. Excludes Not Reached (Bounced + OOO + Auto Replied).
- Delivery rate. Number of delivered emails and ratio between the Total people and the Contacted metric. Counts the whole time and all step emails sent to currently participating contacts. Consists of Contacted + Out of Office.
- Open rate. Number of opened emails. The Open rate is calculated on the basis of the Contacted metric.
- Reply rate. Number of replied contacts. The Reply rate is calculated on the basis of the Contacted metric.
- Interested. The Interested metric shows how many contacts were interested in your email. The metric uses an intricate algorithm based on numerous factors.
- Opt outs rate. The Opts outs rate metric shows how many people unsubscribed from your email after opening it.
- Bounce rate. The rate is calculated as the number of bounced emails/total people.
- Not reached. The Not reached metric shows how many emails have not been delivered for a variety of reasons. See the explanation in the Breakdown for not reached prospects section.
The data on this page is displayed based on the timezone set in the account settings. When you select any time range for reports, they use the time range in this timezone. The given metrics are bound to the date of email sending.
Breakdown for not reached prospects
- Out of Office. The email was delivered but the recipient has set the automatic out of office reply in their email client.
- Bounced. The email could not be delivered because the recipient does not exist.
- Auto reply. The email was delivered but the recipient has set the automatic reply in their email client for all incoming emails.
The Detail View section lets you see more information on a sequence performance. There are two views - Brief and Detailed. Use them in combination with filters from the Filters section.
The Brief view provides a compact view of the sequence statistics based on Steps. You can see which template was used in each particular Step, as well as Delivery rate, Open rate, Reply rate, and Interested key metrics.
The slider is used for variants (A/B testing option) and shows the performance of a particular variant in a sequence step.
The Detailed view provides a detailed view of the sequence statistics based on Steps. You can see which template was used in each particular Step, as well as Delivery rate, Open rate, Reply rate, Interested, Opts out rate, and Not reached key metrics.
Note: for now the Stats tab covers only Email steps. We are working on providing statistics for the Call and Task steps.