When you create a smart filter on the People page, you can filter out prospects based on different call resolution outcomes. To do this:
- Open the People page of your Reply account.
- Click ADD FILTER.
- In the Filter name field, enter the name for your filter (optionally).
- In the Property field, select Call resolution.
- Select one of the conditions:
- Does not equal
- Is set
- Is not set
For the conditions Equals and Does not equal, the drop-down menu appears with several options to choose from - Positive, To Call, and Negative.
6. To see the filtering results, click Apply (the button saves your filter as temporary) or Save (the button saves your filter as permanent).