After you have enabled the Cloud Calls feature, you must rent a phone number. To do this:
- On the Settings page, click Tools and expand the Calls subsection.
- In the Calls subsection, click Add phone to open the Choose a phone number dialog.
- In the Country drop down list, select the country you want to rent a phone number from and click Search. The system provides you with the list of numbers available for rent.
- For the US and Canada, you can type in a three-digit area code to find a region-specific number.
4. Choose a phone number and click Select. Now you can begin using Cloud Calls. You must have at least $2 in your Reply wallet to rent a number and make a call.
Note: currently you can rent only one phone number per account. To change the phone number, you must remove the current number first.
Note: prices for renting a phone number may vary from country to country. For more information, see the Pricing for Cloud Calls article.