If your emails are not going out, please check the following settings:
- Campaign is enabled and green (if it is red, please refer to the error description).
2. Email address for sending is connected properly in Settings - Email Account (there is a green dot on it).
3. Your sending schedule is open and allows sending for the desired time frame.
4. Outbox displays emails planned for today.
5. Contacts have an Active status in campaign and their validation status is not Invalid.
6. You did not exceed any limits (unique monthly contacts, daily campaign limit, daily email account limit).
Campaign sending mechanism:
After the campaign is launched, it can take up to 30 minutes to start sending emails if the settings listed above are all set.
Campaign processing works in stages:
Stage 1: System checks the user’s email account inbox for replies and Campaign Settings (processing can take up to 1 hour);
Stage 2: Sending emails (processing can take up to 1 hour).
The system processes campaigns every 30 minutes, with stage 2 (sending emails) proceeding immediately after the initial account check. If the system runs into any errors during stage 1, emails will not be sent until the next processing. If there are no errors, emails will be sent out immediately.
Hint: to force campaign's processing (in case of any changes), turn the campaign off and back on.
In the case of new or low activity accounts, campaign-processing time is increased (up to 40 minutes).
According to Campaign Settings, emails are sent with a 27 second default delay. The system may add up to 30 additional seconds for processing.
The email sending process lasts around an hour. When processing is complete, the platform will stop to check and track replies (to avoid sending follow-ups to those that did reply); this is because the system cannot proceed with both stages simultaneously.
Please note: replies detection and status reflection in Reply can take up to 2 hours after you receive it into your email account inbox.