To open the page, log into your Reply account and click People:
Once you import prospects using the Add People button, you will see different options available on this page.
Creating filter lists
To create a new filter list, click the + button near the More drop-down menu. You can add multiple properties, including custom variables via the CSV file importing:
You can either Apply or Save the filter after you name it and set the properties:
- The Apply option allows you to temporarily save the filter until you navigate to another page.
- The Save option keeps the filter permanently on the People page in the More drop-down menu.
Performing various actions
When you select people on the list, additional action icons become available for your contacts:
- You can select all people on the page or all people on the list:
- To validate your prospects:
For more details about our email validation service, refer to this article.
- You can add the selected people to a sequence by selecting the Push option (if a contact isn't in any sequence currently), or select a Step (if you want to move contacts to a specific step, or if a prospect is already in another sequence).
By this action, all selected people will be automatically removed from the previous sequence, and the email will be delivered immediately despite the Step setting.
- You can add people to the Lists group:
- To change the status of a prospect:
- You can remove all selected people by hitting the Trash icon.
In the More drop-down menu you'll find:
- Option to Change owner
- Option to Export to CSV
- Option to Blacklist/Unblacklist selected prospects
When you select the Export to CSV option, you can choose between exporting Basic Fields and All Fields. For more information, see the following article.
Please note: To view a detailed contact's profile, click on a prospect on the list.