You can receive an email report about errors that have occurred in your sequence(s) for the last 24 hours.
The report includes recommendations on how to fix them. This feature is disabled by default. To enable sequence error reports in your Reply account:
- Open the Emails tab of the Settings page.
- Expand the Email notifications section.
- In the Send reports on sequence errors drop down menu, select Daily.
- Click Save settings.
Note: you can enter additional recipients of reports. To to this, enter one or several email addresses in the Email subscribes field, press Enter and click Save Settings.
List of sequence errors covered by the report
- Sequence is under review.
- Daily limit per sequence reached.
- Daily limit per email account reached.
- Monthly limit for unique contacts reached.
- No contacts in active sequence (different reasons).
- No email account connected to active sequence.
- Invalid email account credentials.
- SMTP/IMAP errors.
- Some contacts in sequence have reached the daily sending limit per prospect.