The Reports page lets you monitor the overall performance of your sequences by certain metrics. The page includes the Filters, Key Metrics and Top 10 Detailed Breakdown sections. All data is historical, so you can select dates to analyze performance at a particular period in time.
The data on this page is displayed based on the timezone set in the account settings. When you select any time range for reports, they use the time range in this timezone. The given metrics are bound to the date of email sending.
You can filter the statistics by the following filters - Team, Sequences, Time. All filters are applied separately.
The Team filter lets you see the performance throughout the team or by separate members. To use the filter, click the Team drop-down list and select the All team option or any member of the team (if there are any):
The Sequences filter lets you see the aggregate statistics by all sequences or a particular sequence. To use the filter, click the Sequences drop-down list and select the All Sequences option or any available sequence:
The Time filter lets you select the time period for displaying the statistics. You can select from All time, Last Week, Last Month, Last Year or set a custom date range. To use a custom date range, click the Time drop-down list, select the Custom Date Range option and set the needed date range on the calendar:
The Key Metrics section contains statistics metrics that help you measure the success of your sequence.
- Total people - Number of contacts participating in the sequence.
- Contacted - Number of contacts that have received your emails.
- Delivery rate - Number of delivered emails and ratio between the Total people and Contacted key metrics.
- Open rate - Number of opened emails. Open rate is calculated on the basis of the Contacted key metric.
- Reply rate - Number of replied contacts. The Reply rate is calculated on the basis of the Contacted key metric. Reply rate = Number of replied people / Number of contacted people * 100%.
- Interested - The Interested key metric shows how many contacts were interested in your email. The key metric uses an intricate algorithm based on numerous factors.
- Opt outs rate - The Opts outs rate key metric shows how many people unsubscribed from your email after opening it.
- Not reached - The Not reached key metric shows how many emails have not been delivered for a variety of reasons. See the explanation in the Breakdown for not reached prospects section.
Breakdown for not reached prospects
Key metric explanation:
- Out of Office - The email was delivered but the recipient has set the automatic out of office reply in their email client.
- Bounced - The email could not be delivered because the recipient does not exist or email is not valid.
- Auto reply - The email was delivered but the recipient has set the automatic reply in their email client for all incoming emails.
Top 10 Detailed Breakdown
This section lets you see more information on a sequence's performance. There are three views: Team, Sequences, Templates. Use them in combination with filters from the Filters section.
Use the Team tab to see the performance of all team members broken down into team members. For example, select the All Sequences and All time filters and click the Team tab. The system displays filtered results by each team member:
Use the Sequences tab to see the performance of your sequences broken down into sequences. For example, select the All Sequences and All time filters and click the Sequences tab. The system displays filtered results by each sequence:
Use the Templates tab to see the performance of your best templates. For example, select the All Sequences and All time filters and click the Templates tab. The system displays filtered results by each template: