When you open the Stats tab of any sequence, you see live statistics for this sequence by default. You can switch to the All Time view by using the Live - All Time slider:
The Stats tab lets you see the overall performance of your sequence. The tab includes the Filters, Key Metrics and Detail View sections:
Key metrics and graphs are used for prospect metrics. This means that multiple emails only count once to show certain prospects - opened, replied etc.
You can filter the statistics by the Time filter. The Time filter lets you select the time period for displaying the statistics. You can select from All time, Last Week, Last Month, Last Year or set a custom date range. To use a custom date range, click the Time drop-down list, select the Custom Date Range option and set the needed date range on the calendar:
The Key Metrics section contains statistics that help you measure the success of your sequence.
- Total people - Number of contacts participating in the sequence.
- Contacted - Number of contacts that have received your emails.
- Delivery rate - Number of delivered emails and ratio between the Total people and Contacted key metrics.
- Open rate - Number of opened emails. Open rate is calculated on the basis of the Contacted key metric.
- Reply rate - Number of replied contacts. The Reply rate is calculated on the basis of the Contacted key metric. Reply rate = Number of replied people / Number of contacted people * 100%.
- Interested - The Interested key metric shows how many contacts were interested in your email. The key metric uses an intricate algorithm based on numerous factors.
- Opt outs rate - The Opts outs rate key metric shows how many people unsubscribed from your email after opening it.
- Not reached - The Not reached key metric shows how many emails have not been delivered for a variety of reasons. See the explanation in the Breakdown for not reached prospects section.
Breakdown for not reached prospects
Key metric explanation:
- Out of Office - The email was delivered but the recipient has set the automatic out of office reply in their email client.
- Bounced - The email could not be delivered because the recipient does not exist or email is not valid.
- Auto reply - The email was delivered but the recipient has set the automatic reply in their email client for all incoming emails.
The Detail View section lets you see more information on a sequence's performance. There are two views - Brief and Detailed. Use them in combination with filters from the Filters section.
The Brief view provides the compact view of the sequence statistics based on Steps. You can see which template was used in each particular Step, as well as Delivery rate, Open rate, Reply rate and Interested key metrics.
The slider is used for variants (A/B testing option) and shows the performance of a particular variant in a sequence step.
The Detailed view provides the detailed view of the sequence statistics based on Steps. You can see which template was used in each particular Step, as well as Delivery rate, Open rate, Reply rate, Interested, Opts out rate and Not reached key metrics.