To connect an Exchange account to Reply:
- First, go to Settings and choose the Email Accounts option from the left-side toolbar.
- Use the red ‘plus’ button in the top right corner to add a new account.
- In the pop-up window, select the Exchange icon:
4. Fill in the Email and Password fields.
5. Next to the EWS Endpoint field, click on the Autodiscover button:
If the EWS endpoint was not discovered, enter the URL used to log into your email through a browser in the EWS Endpoint field. For more details about EWS endpoint configuration and discovery, refer to this article.
6. Click the Test connection button to see if your email account is connected properly.
7. Once you see the green dot, click Save settings. Done!