Reply Chrome Extension lets users create and edit tasks manually and work with tasks created by sequences.
To create a task:
- To create a new task, click the Create button in the top-right corner of Chrome Extension and select New Task.
- On the New Task screen:
- Select task type. It can be To Do, Email, Call, LinkedIn, Meeting, Message.
- Select Start date and Due date (optional). By default, the system sets the due date within 30 minutes from the task creation time.
- Click Add contact to add a person from your contacts (optional). This option is useful when you create a task of Call or Email type. Adding a contact to the task lets you call or email them directly from the task.
- Fill in the Description field (optional).
- Click Create task.