The system saves all sequence settings except prospects. To create a sequence template:
- Open the Sequences page of your Reply account.
- Hover over the sequence you want to save as a template.
- Open the drop-down menu and click Save as template.
- In the Save sequence as template dialog window edit the template name and description.
- Click Save.
To create a sequence from a template:
- On the Sequences page, click the New sequence button.
- In the Create a sequence dialog window, click From template.
- In Select a template, click Team templates, and select your saved template.
- Click Create.