1. Log in to the Salesforce Org where you intend to install the package. The authorized user must have a “System Administrator” profile or have rights to install packages.
2. If you still have our previous plugin installed - please remove it.
3. Run the link to install the package
** - installation password - ReplyIO2021
4. Approve third-party access by checking 'Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites' and clicking on Continue.
5. After successful installation, the following message will be shown:
You will also be able to see the plugin in the Installed packages section
6. Go to the "Custom Metadata Types" section and select Manage Records opposite the Namespace Prefix entry = replyapp.
Then press Edit next to “ReplyIO”. Replace the “Token” parameter with the Token from Reply.IO (Settings -> APIkey)
User ID parameter should be replaced with the current user ID in Salesforce, for example, 005090000053nEznEz
7. Click Save. Now our plugin can interact with Reply.IO from the Salesforce account.
Next, we need to create a new Quick Action and render the Lightning Component to the object page (Lead or Contact)
8. Go to the object where you want to place the plugin. For example, Lead or Contact. Inside the object, go to the section “Buttons, Links, and Actions” and there create a new Quick Action with Action Type = Lightning Web Component, and Lightning
Web Component = replyapp: replyIOSendPeople
Give it an arbitrary name, in our example “ReplyIO Send Contact "
9. Open the “Page Layouts” subsection, open the current template, and add a new Quick Action to it.
See the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions section. Click Quick Save
After that, you will see a new button appear in your selected object page layout:
10. Now on the same Lead page, open up Edit Page
11. You need to click on the panel on the right in order to add a new tab for the lead and/ or contact profile. You can name it Reply.io sequence
12. In the editor, add a new Component to the page and save this page by applying its display for desired Application. In our case, it is Sales / Sales Console.
13. After clicking Save, let’s return to the lead page and see the new plugin there.
If you need several Salesforce users to connect the plugin to the appropriate Reply.io accounts, you need to create extra records in the Custom metadata types section
And in this record you'll create:
Label = ReplyIO
External Service Name = ReplyIO
Token = API key of the Reply user
User ID = Salesforce User ID of the user that wants to be linked with mentioned abobe Reply account
URL = https://api.reply.io/v1/ ( always the sam