Reply's Gmail plugin is a light-weight version of Reply that allows you to work with your launched sequences and add new prospects and templates to your pre-scheduled email sequences. Since both apps work 100% synchronized, every single change you make in your Gmail inbox tab will also be updated in your web-based Reply account.
With this plugin, you can always stay tuned and updated on your leads’ status without even leaving your inbox and be sure that Reply saves all changes.
Setting up the plugin
- Install the plugin.
- Open the Gmail account you use for sending emails in your Reply sequences.
- Enter your Reply credentials in the popup window that appears.
- Click Compose to begin working with the plugin.
Using the plugin
Thanks to the plugin, you can do the following actions:
- Save any email you compose as a template that would be saved for both Gmail and web-based Reply versions. After you have finished composing an email, click the Tempate button and select the Save template option:
- Select and paste any of your current Reply templates into the email body. Simply select a template and click on it:
- Add contacts to one of your Reply outreach sequences in one click. To do this, click the Add to sequence button and select a sequence you want to add the recipient to.