In Reply, you can blacklist certain domains to avoid contacting unwanted organizations. Note that even if you move contacts from blacklisted domains to a sequence, they won't receive your emails.
To access the blacklist settings:
Go to the Settings page in the main menu and navigate to the Blacklist tab.
You can do the following on the Blacklist tab:
- Blacklist specific domains
- Blacklist domains in bulk via CSC
- Delete selected domains
- Search for blacklisted domains
Blacklist specific domains
- On the Blacklist tab, click the red plus button in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up window, select Enter manually and specify one or several domain names separated by a comma (for example, domain.com, domain.org).
- Click Add.
Blacklist domains in bulk via CSC
Please note that you must prepare a CSV file in advance which should contain:
- One column without a header.
- Domains list (e.g. domain.com, and not an email address).
- No more than 10k rows.
On the Blacklist tab, click the red plus button in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up window, select Import from CSV.
- Choose the file and click Add.
When the CSV download is complete, you will receive a notification in the Notification Center.
Delete selected domains
To remove domains, checkmark the domains you want on the Blacklist tab and click the trash can icon above them.
Search for blacklisted domains
On the Blacklist tab, you can quickly find a blacklisted domain by clicking the search box on the right and entering the domain name.
If you would like to know how to blacklist individual contacts, please refer to this article.