The Reports and Sequences pages let you export reports to see the performance of the entire team or particular team members, aggregate statistics for all sequences or a particular sequence, as well as activities over a selected time period. For more information on how to use the Reports page (Emails and Calls dashboards), see the following articles:
Exporting stats from the Reports page (Emails dashboard):
1. Click Reports in the main menu and select Emails from the drop-down.
2. Use three drop-down lists at the top of the page to select either “all team” or a particular team member, “all sequences” or a particular sequence, as well as the time frame for which you want to export data.
3. As soon as you click the Export button in the top right corner, a drop-down menu will open with two options: Export contact CSV or Export sequence CSV:
Select one or both options and click Export.
4. Once the export is finished, the corresponding notification appears in the Notification Center. You can now download your report stats.
5. When you open the file, you will see all the required fields and data. You’re all done!
Exporting from the Sequences page:
You can also export the necessary data from the Sequences page. To do this:
1. Go to Sequences and open any sequence.
2. Click on the Stats tab.
3. On the opened page, select the necessary time frame from the drop-down list on the left.
4. After clicking on the Export button, a drop-down menu will open with two options: Export contact CSV or Export sequence CSV.
5. Select one or both options and click Export, the pop-up message will appear stating that the export is in progress.
6. The notification appears in the Notification Center from where you can download your report.
Please note: The generated file name is based on the filters selected in Reports and Sequence -> Stats. For example, Contact-specific_Tony Smith_All_Sequencesat_12_17_2020