When importing the list of prospects to Reply using a .csv file, if you would like the system to define the prospects' time zone correctly, ensure the following criteria are met:
The Country column:
- cannot be blank;
- the country name should be written in full (i.e. France) or as abbreviation (i.e. FR).
The State column:
- can be blank only if the City column has a value;
- the state name should be written in full (i.e. California) or as abbreviation (i.e. CA).
The City column:
- Can be blank only if the State column has value;
- The city name should be written in full (i.e. New York).
If the system cannot define the timezone, it applies the user's time zone to the prospect.
Important: all names must comply with ISO 3166, the international standard for country codes and codes for their subdivisions. This means that all names must be standardized and cannot be arbitrary.