You can use smart filters to filter contacts by Inbox category (for example, Interested) in order to move them to a new sequence or send them to your CRM. Here is an example of how to sort all contacts that are Interested and Finished:
- Open the People page of your Reply account.
- Click ADD FILTER.
- In the Filter name field, enter the name for your filter (optional).
- In the Property field, select Inbox Category.
- Select the Equals Interested condition.
- Click Add property to add the second property.
- In the Property field, select Status: Finished.
- Select the Is set True condition.
- Click Save to save the filter and see filtered results.
The system displays the filtered results: