Logs and Limits
- Campaign logs were added to campaigns page.
- Campaign processing validation and campaign status were merged into the new campaign logs functionality.
- Limit for the number of emails per day in a Reply account was removed.
- Limit for the number of first step emails sent from campaign per day was removed.
- Limit for the number of email sent from campaign per day was added.
- Limit and daily usage per campaign are displayed on the campaign page.
- Limit for the number of contacts in a Reply account was added.
- Same limit for the number of contacts synced as in people page was added.
- Only corporate email domains are allowed for new Sign Ups and Team member invites from now on.
- Limit and daily usage is displayed on the Email accounts tab of the Settings page.
- The DataStorage plan was introduced.
- Bug fixes regarding People page sorting, Gmail plugin, team functionality, etc.
Logs - we have added the Log tab to the campaign page. It contains technical information about the events that take place in the campaign. If there is any error in the campaign, the logs help you to understand the issue and solve it. Logs also contain the information about the results of the preprocessing campaign check. If any check fails, the campaign does not start and creates and error log. In other cases the system creates technical logs.
Limits - we have removed the limit for number of emails per day for a Reply account and the limit for number of first step emails sent from campaign per day. We have added the limit for number of email sent from campaign per day. It makes not more than 400 a day from one mailbox.
Now you can see the limit and daily usage per campaign on the campaign page.
Limits - we have introduced the limit for number of contacts in the Reply account. By default it is 30000 contacts. You can raise the limit for number of prospects in account depending on your subscription plan by purchasing extra prospects.
Limits - we have introduced the limit for syncing contacts using native integrations a month. It equals to the limit for number of contacts in the Reply account.
From now we only allow using corporate email domains to connect email account to Reply. Free email domains are not allowed.
Users can see daily usage of emails sent and the remaining limit on the Email accounts tab of the Settings page.
We have introduced the DataStorage plan. Sometimes you may need to temporarily suspend your Reply account but would like to save the data in your account to use it later. The DataStorage plan lets you keep your contacts, campaigns, settings, and integrations safe for an unlimited period.
We have fixed various bugs related to the Gmail plugin, team functionality etc.