Sometimes you might want to filter your prospects by their title in order to move them to a specific campaign. For example, you want to find all CEOs in your list and separate them. To do this:
- Open the People page and create the new CEOs list.
- Click ADD FILTER.
- In the Filter name field, enter the name for you filter (optionally).
- In the Property field, select Title.
- Select the Contains CEO condition.
- Click Save to save the filter and see filtered results.
- Select all filtered prospects, click the Move to list icon and move the contacts to the CEOs list.