Current implementation prohibits switching email addresses associated with a campaign once you have started it. However, if you ever find yourself in need of switching email addresses in the midst of a campaign or you simply do not need that address anymore, we would recommend duplicating the campaign and moving all the prospects over to the cloned version.
- Open the People page of the original campaign.
- Select people you want to move to the duplicate campaign.
2.1 If you need to move some specific prospects, who didn't reply, opted out, bounced and didn't receive any emails yet, create a filter with the following properties:
2.2. To move people who already received a number of emails, simply change "Emails sent Exactly" line to 1 times for Step2, to 2 times to Step3, etc.
- Click on the Move to campaign drop down list.
- Check the check box near the duplicate campaign.
- Select a step you want to move the people and click Apply.
Third, update the email address for sending your emails. To do this:
- Open the Settings page of the duplicate campaign.
- In the General Settings section, select the new email address using the Email account for sending email drop down list.