Those prospects that have an auto-responder out-of-office message will be automatically put on pause. You can resume sending the follow-up emails to them by changing the prospect status from Out Of Office to Active (Unmark Out of Office, Mark Active).
Articles in this section
- How to Set Step Delay in Campaign
- What Should I Do to Make Sure Replies are Detected?
- How Do I Read Columns on the People Tab?
- How can our team see each other's Campaigns in the Reply Dashboard?
- Duplicating Campaign and Moving People Over.
- How can I access the team data?
- Can I change the schedule for a campaign that is already active?
- How do I find clicked people?
- Why my emails stopped sending?
- Can I Remove a Step in an Active Campaign?