- Campaign page: optimized not to display the large amount of campaigns simultaneously.
- Campaign page: the Archived section was depreciated and the Archived filter was added to the campaign page.
- Campaign page: performance metric/column is now calculated based on Reply rates (Low:0-3%, Med:3-10%, High:10+%).
- Inbox sorting: improved quality and speed for inbox sorting.
- Email synchronization from Reply to Salesforce was added to the new Salesforce integration.
- Zapier trigger 'Prospect finished' has now reasons for finish and steps numbers.
- Move to campaign and more...
Campaign page: optimized not to display the large amount of campaigns simultaneously
- Changed the mechanics of loading the campaign page. Currently, the system loads 20 campaign records at a time. Infinite scroll and loading another 20 by scrolling down was also added. The number of campaigns in a user account does not affect page performance now.
Campaign page: the Archived section was deprecated and the Archived filter was added to the campaign page
- The Archived section on the campaign page was depreciated and the Archived status was added to the list of filters. Use the filter to see the full list of archived campaigns.
Campaign page: Performance metric/column is calculated based on Reply rates
- Performance column/metric from now on is calculated differently. It is based strictly on reply rate and color levels fixed 0-3% equal Low (red color) performance, 3-10% equal Medium (yellow) and 10%+ equal High (green) performance.
- The Reply AI model #4 was deployed to production, including higher % of replies sorted automatically, We expect higher quality as another parsing implemented. In the end, it will provide 85% of replies in English sorted in real-time.
- The ability to sync inbound/outbound emails from campaigns or direct email from Reply to Salesforce was added to the new Salesforce integration. On the Salesforce side, emails are synced to Tasks (as only this entity available via API) with subject and description providing info about type of email and contents. For more information, see the article below. Email sync in SF article.
- The Zapier Prospect finished trigger that triggers when prospect/contacts had 'finished' status in Reply campaign was added.
- The ability to setup workflow using reasons - why prospects were finished in campaign (Finished after X days, Manual, Bounced, etc) was added. Available stats for number of steps in campaign and step number where prospect was finished for this Zap.
- Bug fixes related to Pipedrive and SF integration, prospect sidebar, email writing popup, campaign page UI.
- Another batch of improvements for the People page (Move to campaign was improved, email validation became more visible), new suggested (live) tasks cases were added and more...