- Timezone became more visible when setting up a Schedule.
- The new case was added to the Suggested tasks: a Prospect viewed the email # times.
- The 'Skip existing prospects' during .CSV import feature was added.
- The Move to campaign experience was improved.
- The 'Validate Email' feature is now only one click away.
- Links in the contact fields are now clickable.
- The Reports page loads more than 10 campaigns.
- Filters from the People page as the Outbound Filter in Salesforce + Prosperworks new integrations were added.
- Ability to link a Prospect between Reply and CRM + Filter that data.
- Business subscriptions management in Reply was added.
- Bug fixes regarding performance, billing and UI.
- The Suggested (Live) tasks has a new use case that improves follow-up and prospect flow. The Reply team added an ability to target essential prospects based on their activity. You can set up the number of views for a particular email in the Settings/Tools section, and Reply will generate the suggested tasks that meet the criteria automatically.
Users no longer need to use precious time and look into the opens/views analytic for each campaign to identify high probability prospects to target. All you need is to check the Tasks page on a daily basis and every prospect that had viewed the email a certain number of times will be there. Clicking on a suggested task will be redirect you to the campaign page with the list of such prospects already selected and ready for the next prospecting step.
The new Suggested tasks use case works great when paired with the Triggered calls feature - based on the same case. Once the flow earns good results, you can improve conversions by changing the flow to instant communication using the Triggered calls feature (for more information, see the article below). Link to the Triggered calls article.
- UI improvements regarding time zones setup for schedules in Campaigns. From now on, time zones are no longer located in the Advanced Settings tab and can be seen and edited right from the top of the Schedule tab. This will give users the ability to view and manage time zones for specific schedules/campaigns. This will make it much easier to ensure that global prospects are receiving emails at the right times!
- We have added the flexible ability to manage which prospects are updated during importing contacts from a .CSV file. The 'Skip existing prospects' toggle allows loading only new contacts into Reply. This helps to make multiple loads and corrections of the same .CSV file easier.
- The flow was redesigned to make the 'Move to campaign' experience on the People page and in the contact sidebar more user friendly. Now there is only one 'Move to campaign' action. Now you can move the selected contacts directly in a particular step of the campaign.
There is a additional option that enables or disables a delay before the target step.
- The 'Validate email' action was moved to the multi selected top menu in order to create a single click experience for this highly used feature.
- Another improvement was rolled out for the contact sidebar. Links that are added to a Reply standard or custom field, became clickable.
If a link was added without any extra text in the field (for example LinkedIn, Company name or any custom field) it can be opened in another browser tab using the CTRL + Click hot keys on Win or CMD + Click on Mac.
- We responded to multiple customer requests and changed the behavior of the Report analytics for campaigns. It no longer shows only Top 10 campaigns on the Reports page - all campaigns are loaded in batches by 20 with more campaigns available by scrolling down the page.
- Hooray, new Reply integrations for Salesforce and Prosperworks! We’ve introduced the ability to use filters from the People page to filter the data that is synced from Reply to CRM's. The Filtering rules work for each contact - for example, if a contact is moved from Reply to a Lead in Salesforce, it will be filtered based on the rules of the filter that was created on the People page and loaded into the integration step (Reply Contacts to SF Leads).
The filtering rules in an integration step are created and changed on the People page. The same logic can be applied to any step from Reply to CRM (for example Lead statuses, Emails sync, etc.).
- Now it is easier to work with contacts synced from a CRM. We have added the 'CRM link' feature to the new Salesforce and Prosperworks integrations. Every contact synced from a CRM into Reply has a link to a corresponding profile in the CRM. You can open the link in a browser tab just by clicking on it. This feature lets users access the data from both systems with ease.
Also, the 'CRM link' field can be used in the People page filters to quickly identify all the contacts synced from another system in order to manage them or identify any issues.
- From June, the users can upgrade to high value Business subscriptions via the Reply settings-Billing page. You can upgrade from the Trial, Individual subscriptions to Business subscriptions and vice versa. Also, the upgrade process was simplified.
- We have done various bug fixes in performance, billing, UI, etc.