Once you have connected a WhatsApp account using your mobile device, you must keep the device charged and connected to the Internet. This ensures all messages will be received in Intercom.
To connect WhatsApp Regular or Business Account to Intercom:
Open the Reply Now interface:
2. Click the WhatsApp button. You see the Connect WhatsApp popup:
3. Click Activate a WhatsApp device. The system generates a QR code:
4. Open WhatsApp on your mobile device (tablets work as well), and select WhatsApp for Web. You see the QR code reader.
5. Scan the QR code in Reply Now with the WhatsApp QR code reader.
6. Done! Your WhatsApp account is connected to Intercom, and you can begin receiving messages to your Intercom Inbox and replying to them.