Here's what you should know about CSV import, in addition to the general information about importing prospects to Reply:
- The file should be saved in CSV file type, UTF-8 encoding;
- "FirstName" and "Email" fields (columns) are mandatory, i.e cannot be blank;
- Make sure that the "Linkedin URL" column is not among the first fields (columns) on file;
- If you're trying to import directly to a sequence and some of the people are not uploaded, here's guidance on how to fix that;
- Skipped means that you have duplicate records in your file and Reply only allows 1 unique email address per contact;
- Phone number field shouldn't contain dashes or spaces, this might result in an error during import;
- If you see the error "Wrong field format" in your import results - it means that you have custom fields with the number format that should be changed to text.