Here's what you should know about import:
- File should be saved in CSV file type, UTF-8 encoding;
- "FirstName" and "Email" fields (columns) are mandatory, i.e cannot be blank;
- Make sure that "Linkedin URL" column is not among first fields (columns) on file.
- General information about Importing prospects to Reply;
- If you're trying to import directly to a sequence and some of the people are not uploaded, here's guidance how to fix that;
- Skipped means that you have duplicate records in your file and Reply only allows 1 unique email address per contact;
- Phone number field shouldn't contain dashes or spaces, this might result in an error during import.
- If you see "Wrong field format" error in your import results - means you have a custom fields with Number format that should be changed to Text.