Custom Caller ID shows your real phone number to a contact when you make a call using the Cloud Calls feature.
To enable Custom Caller ID:
- Log into your Reply account.
- On the Tools tab of the Settings page, expand the Call Features section.
- Enable the Custom Caller ID toggle.
- In the Phone number field, enter phone number you want to show your contacts and click Add phone. You will receive the incoming call to confirm your phone number.
- Enter the verification code from the popup in your phone.
- You phone number is now connected to show it to your contacts.