- Add screen with a drop down on Sequences page (sort by owners).
- Visibility of sequences in Public and Private modes.
There are several basic rules of how sequences work with Team edition:
- A team member who creates a sequence becomes its Owner.
- Owners can change sequence settings, for example change email account or schedule.
- In Team Edition Public mode, contacts that belong to different team members can be added to the same sequence.
- In Team Edition Private mode, team members can add only their contacts to their sequences.
- In sequences tasks are generated based on contact ownership. During sequence processing tasks are generated for the Call and Task steps based on contact ownership. This means only contact owners will see tasks related to their contacts even if you run Team Edition in Public mode. This allows team owners to handle workload of users regarding their manual tasks.
When changing ownership of a sequence to another team member, you might encounter the following error:
Reason: there are contacts in this sequence that belong to a team member who already uses them in their own sequences. Thus, changing ownership of a sequence leads to a collision, where the same contact CANNOT be in two sequences of the same team member.
How to fix:
- Apply a filter on the People in sequence tab.
- Change ownership of contacts that belong to a member you want to make the owner of the sequence, or remove them from the sequence.