- Give teams the ability to collaborate on the outreach/communications process on prospects and campaigns.
- Provide team owners with simple tools to manage the workload and responsibilities for the prospect database and campaigns between team members.
- Focus teams on a company-focused approach to outreach and communications.
- Unified contacts and campaigns database for the whole team.
- Activity, communications, and campaign history visibility for the duration of communications between team/organization and a particular contact.
- 'Public' team mode for teams (flat non-hierarchical teams) - all essential information is visible to everyone with the focus being on transparency and teamwork.
- 'Private' team mode for teams with Leads / Managers.
- Visibility and access based on ownership for campaigns, contacts, templates, and schedules.
- Filters based on ownership (campaigns, contacts).
- Teamwide schedules list for easier management.
- Team and community email templates.
- Campaign templates which are shareable among the team.
- Team-wide blacklist of domains and individual contacts.
Team owner tools
- Team permission page with ability to enable Team Edition, change modes, and setup account based selling.
- Team Edition wizard mode that helps navigate through all important launch steps for team edition.
- Assign owners for contacts action.
- Assign owners for campaign action.
- Automatic duplicate prospects merge for current customers.
- Automatic blacklist merge for current customers.
Account based selling
- One-click ability to filter contacts based on account or domain.
- Smart account based communications - Reply can notify the team owner or automatically pause colleagues from the same account/domain when a prospect from that organization replies.
- Pause the same prospect if he/she replied and was engaged in multiple campaigns throughout the team.
- These features work for all members on the team, removing the hassle from account based selling. As one decision maker is reached, all others in the account will be paused (or the team owner will be able to quickly make the decision regarding next steps).
- Invite or remove team members from the team.
- Ability to enable Team edition for your organization.
- Team activity logs (on request via Reply Support).
- Limit calculations will be updated to work properly with the Team edition.
- Overview of the Team Edition
- How to enable Team Edition
- Why do I need Private mode?
- Why do I need Public mode?
- How to collaborate on prospects and campaigns in Private mode
- How to collaborate on prospects and campaigns in Public mode
- Account based sales
- How to correctly remove a team member that uses Team Edition
Detailed Release Notes
Unified contacts and campaigns database for whole team
With the Team Edition release, all contacts and campaigns can be viewed and used by team members. It will include the ability to edit, delete and use actions. The team owner can access them at any time while regular team member abilities will depend on Team Edition mode.
Activity, communications, and campaigns history visibility
Contact sidebar has been updated to reflect changes in Team Edition. The Campaign page design has been changed (covered later). With Team Edition, email threads can be viewed by anyone on the team who has access to particular contact. Replying to an email in the thread is possible only for team members from which the email account communication was initiated. The Activity tab will represent all the activities and notes for any team members who participated in actions or communications regarding a specific contact.
'Public' team mode for teams
‘Public’ mode for Team Edition is introduced. It has been designed specifically for teams without team leads or managers and provides visibility and shared access to most important entities in Reply in order to have easier collaboration for teams.
All team members can collaborate on contacts, campaigns, templates, schedules, and access team reports. Contact lists, campaign folders, filters, integrations, Outbox reports, and settings are accessible only to the users who create them.
'Private' team mode for teams
‘Private’ mode for Team Edition is introduced. This mode will be useful for teams that have some level of hierarchy (team leads/managers) and needs to manage the workload between different team members.
Campaigns and contacts are visible only to owners, while templates, schedules, and reports are accessible by any team member. The team owner can change ownership of contacts or campaigns if needed. Contact lists, folders, filters, integrations, Outbox reports, and settings are accessible only to the users who create them.
Visibility and access based on ownership for campaigns, contacts, templates, and schedules
With Team Edition enabled, each record in grids has an owner (team member) that is visible. These changes will affect the people page, people page within a campaign, campaign page, templates page, and schedules page. Filters are based on ownership (campaigns, contacts).
Teamwide schedules list
With Team Edition enabled, campaign schedules will became visible and can be used by the whole team. The team member who created them are visible in the grid as the owner. Any schedule can be made default for a team member. Schedules can be deleted only if they have not used in a campaign or is not the default schedule for at least one user in team.
Team and community email templates
With Team Edition enabled, all personal email templates will became team templates. The team member who created template can be seen in the grid alongside the owner icon. Removal of email templates is restricted during the beta period (approx 1.5 months).
Shared team campaign templates
User created campaign templates works as previously and are shared with the team.
Team-wide blacklist of domains and individual contacts
Blacklisted domains and individual contacts will now apply for the whole team. With the Team Edition feature enabled, current customers will have the option to merge current blacklisted domains and remove those which are no longer needed.
Team owner tools
Team permission page
A new tab ‘Permissions’ has added to the team page. From here, Team Edition can be enabled as well as the selected mode in which the team will operate. Prospect handling rules for account based selling features can be set up as well.
This page is visible for team owners of teams that are enrolled in the beta version of the team edition. During Team Edition enablement, the Admin role will be discontinued and all current users with an Admin role will be migrated to a regular user role.
Team wizard that navigates through the important launch steps for team edition
Once ‘Enable Team Edition’ action is launched on the Team page, the Permissions wizard will appear to guide users through the setup process.
The wizard consist of the following steps:
- Mode in which Team Edition will operate
- Merge any blacklisted domains (if there is duplicates in team)
- Merge contacts if there is duplicates in team.
For data consistency reasons, the contact merge process has to be run exclusively. All users will be logged out in order to complete the merge. The team owner will receive email notifications and access to the progress page for monitoring. Once the merge process is complete, all users will be able to log into the system and start exploring the selected Team Edition mode.
Assign/change owner for contacts action
For team owners, a new action will be available. One or more contacts can be selected on the people page and their ownership can be transferred from one user to another. In ‘Private’ mode’, it also will affect access and visibility for such prospects.
Assign/change owner for campaign action
For team owners, an action to ‘change owner’ for a campaign has been added. Ownership for a campaign can be changed via this action. In ‘Private’ mode’, it will affect access and visibility for campaigns and ownership for all contacts who are currently in the respective campaign will be changed to new owner.
Automatic duplicate prospects merge for current customers
During the team wizard setup, contacts that appear in two or more user accounts in the team (based on email) will be merged. Priority for the merge can be selected from a number of options (first created, last updated, or from a particular user account).
Automatic blacklist merge for current customers
During the team wizard setup, blacklisted domains and prospects that appear in two or more user accounts in the team will be merged. Before the merge occurs, a full list will be displayed in order to remove any contacts that are no longer needed.
Account based selling
One-click ability to filter contacts based on account or domain
New read-only field - ‘domain’ added. This field show domain part contact email. Ability to quickly filter similar contacts based on ‘company’ and ‘domain’ fields has added to the people page grid. It allows the ability to create a filter with one click that shows all contacts who belong to the same company or organization.
Reply can notify a team owner or automatically pause prospects from the same account/domain as recently replied prospect
The account based selling feature can be enabled from the the permissions page by the team owner. It provides two options. The first is the ability to pause the same contact if it is currently being used in multiple campaigns by team members once he/she has replied to at least one email. Second, the ability to pause contacts in the same company or domain.
These features will work for all members on the team, removing the hassle from account based selling. As one decision maker is reached, all others in the account can be paused or the team owner will be able to quickly make a decision via email notification.
Invite or remove team members from team
The logic regarding the removal of team members has been updated. With Team Edition enabled, all information (except email accounts) belong to the organization. To reflect this, only team members without campaigns or prospects can be removed from the team. Also, their templates and schedules will be assigned to team owner automatically. Such team members are deleted after removal from the team.
Ability to enable Team edition for your organization
Team owners has the ability to enable Team Edition for their team, when needed.
Team activity logs (on request via Support)
With team mode enabled, most actions of team members will be logged and can be requested via Support in order to handle Support issues or provide clarification.
Limit calculations will be changed to work effectively with the Team edition
With Team Edition, the ‘number of prospects per user account’ limit will be calculated based on records ownership. This can be managed by the team owner, via ‘change owner’ action for contacts, as this change can spread out the number of prospects per user under the limit cap.
Campaign page state save added. From now on, all filters and sorting are saved and, upon next login in to the platform, the campaign page will be loaded automatically in the state of the previous session.
Extended contact sidebar
Campaigns page in the contact sidebar was redesigned in order to provide a clearer view, more specifically, when the number of campaigns reaches double digits (will be more compatible with Team edition).
Prospect Finder was discontinued and will be replaced in the upcoming coming months with a Data Marketplace for Reply.io data partners.
20+ different bugs regarding prospects save, SF plugin, Gmail plugin, SF integration filtering, etc.