Pricing for Cloud Calls
Pricing for Cloud Calls consists of three parts, billed separately:
- Price for using the Cloud Calls feature: $20 and is billed monthly or annually based on your Reply subscription plan.
- Price for renting a number: pricing varies from country to country and is $1 per month for one number for the US and Canada. The money is deducted from your Reply wallet.
- Price for making calls: the price varies from country to country and depends on the country that you've rented the phone number. For example, for the US and Canada, the price per minute (without call recording) is $0.017. It consists of two parts - $0.013 is the cost of voice per minute and $0.004 is the connection cost. In the Calls History section of the Plans & Billing tab, it will be displayed as $0.017. The money is deducted from your Reply wallet. If your contact does not pick up a call, you will still be charged the connection cost of $0.004.
Pricing for Bridge Calls
Pricing for Bridge Calls consists of two parts billed separately:
- Price for renting a number: this price varies from country to country and costs approximately $1 per month for one number. The money is deducted from your Reply wallet.
- Price for making calls: call pricing varies from country to country.
Outbound call rates
Below are some examples of the pricing for the most common countries.
Note: Bridge Calls are supported in more than 100 countries.
Note: phone number rental is supported in 30+ countries (Australia and Czech Republic need local addresses for validation purposed and will be added in a future release).
For more countries or additional details, please contact our support via Live Chat or email to [email protected].
To access pricing for international calls, you can access this Pricing Document.