Team Edition is Reply's native functionality that lets you create a team, collaborate over prospects, campaigns, schedules and templates, and see the detailed statistics by each team member. For more information on how to enable the
Team Edition, see the following article.
Benefits for new and existing customers:
- Unified list of prospects for all team members
- Unified list of campaigns
- Public and Private modes depending on your needs and team structure
- Collaboration over prospects and campaigns in Public mode
- Collaboration over prospects and campaigns in Private mode
- Possibility to collaborate on the prospect level. You can see prospect flow, communication and any activity related to the prospect.
- Possibility to manage schedules on an organizational level
- Account-based sales. Team Edition lets you and your team members target the whole organization instead of individual prospects. Reply lets you pause all prospects from the same organization automatically when any prospect from this organization replies in any campaign.
Additional benefits for existing customers:
- Merge of duplicate prospects.
- Merge of duplicate blacklists - in the Team Edition blacklist works across the organization.
Note: you cannot revert after you enable Team Edition.